Red Racing Stripe Detailing Towel
The Racing Stripe is an icon paint scheme that was first used in 1951 on the race cars of Briggs Cunningham. Designer Peter Brock took it mainstream though with the iconic Shelby Mustang GT350. Today, a racing stripe adds that motorsport look to an otherwise regular car. Now it's time to give your detailing towel the racing stripe it always needed.
- Model: Fox Microfiber Towel
- 16” x 16” White Towel
- 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- Ultrasonic cut/Edgeless
- High quality towel (350 gsm)
- Removable sticker label
- Low pile on one side, plush on the other
- Printed with Dye Sublimation
- Safe for vehicle paint
- Towel Fabric made in Korea, Printed in Canada
We don't screen print on our towels. All of our towels are printed with Dye Sublimation which is safe for vehicle paint.